Mannum Marine and Marina
Situated 12km upstream on the Murray River, Mannum Marine is a family owned marina and slipway, providing moorings, slipway and repair services to boat owners on the Murray River.
Mannum Marine and Greenings Landing was founded by Ron and Carol Greening in 1972 and is still run by the Greening Family today. Ron and Carol are very proud of the marina which has been built over the years and maintain their love of the Murray River and the Mannum community.
Mannum Marine as operators of Greenings Landing provide the following services:
- Houseboat and river cruiser marina berths
- Fuel, Gas, Pump Out services and boat supplies
- Boat slipping and repair services
- Trailer boat storage services
- Boat sales
- Transport SA Boat Code agent
- Insurance risk evaluations
- Agent for club marine and nautilus boat insurance